Links to check out
- Watch this video on 'How To Use a Compound Microscope' from class today
- Click on this link to practice using a virtual compound microscope. It is a little tricky, but do your best to figure out how it works.
- Follow the 'GETTING STARTED' box and figure out how to use it. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can listen to the instructions.
- Be sure to look at 2 slides.
- Observations are very important in Science. Observing things such as colour, shape, size, texture, scent, help us to better understand the world around us.
at a pice of grass or your second object? Include information such as colour, shape, size, etc. Be as
descriptive as possible.
2.) In your own words, describe your observations of the 2 slides from the virtual
microscope. Include information such as colour, shape, size, etc. Be as descriptive as
3.) List a reason(s) you think microscopes are important. Be sure to state the reason and provide
support by giving an example(s).
Math - All math tests to be signed grade 6 and 7
Math grade 7 pg 99 Q#1-4
Math Mrs. Van -finish in class worksheet and find decimals from around the world
Math Ms. Wilson - none
SS- duo tangs were collected today - missing many
must have evidence of CRAAP's test and note taking
Title Page "My Culture" due Wed or Thursday
Raffel tickets to sell and bring back the booklet and money
Golf money $1.50
P.E. tomorrow bring gym strip
PAC movie night on Friday - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
BasketBall Playday Wed or Thurs afternoon