Must bring - sunscreen and hat
- appropriate clothes and footwear to play games
- your own lunch and water bottle
- an activity that you can share
(basketball, frisbee, baseball glove, beach ball, bocci, tennis raquet, football, nerf lawn darts, skipping ropes, sidewalk chalk...
Parent drives need to be here at 8:45 (Rachel Berry, Nate Wright, Agent Zero, Nitnit, Hawkfire, and DarthVader)
Socials due Friday (those who were away need to hand in your SS)
- SS - those who were away = Come in Early on Monday Morning 8:00am to get caught up for your SS mark
- Ancient Egypt Culture Notes from the text book pg 100-102
- Ancient Egypt Culture Web
- How to Make a mummy recipe Card
- title, name, ingredients, tools and equipment, and step by step directions
- Bonus: Hand drawn and coloured picture of a mummy or Egyptian person based on the art principals we learned from the Ancient Egypt Art video
Grade 7 -Pick three positive words that represent who you are as a person, student, learner...
- Choose a learning quote that we can vote on to be left as a legacy from the 2013 grade 7 class (leave your quote in the comment section)
- How many guests do you have planning to attend the 9:30 ceremony (I need to know the total number of parents and grandparents you are bringing so we have enough chairs set up in the gym- leave a comment with your fictional name and how many)