- Sally arrives at home at 4:30 and knows that her mother does not get off of work until 5. Sally also sees that the lights are off in their house. Sally can infer that her mother is not yet home.
- Bob knows that Baltimore is known for its crabcakes. Bob is going to a seafood restaurant in Baltimore for dinner tonight. Bob can infer that the restaurant will likely serve crabcakes.
- Sherry's toddler is in bed upstairs. She hears a bang and crying. Sherry can infer that her toddler fell out of bed.
- John hears a smoke alarm. He smells burnt bacon. John can infer that his neighbor burnt her breakfast.
- Jennifer hears her mailbox close and her dog is barking. Jennifer can infer that the postal carrier has delivered her mail.
Leave a comment: Write your own inference by writing two indication sentences and one inference conclusion as per the example. Share how inferencing helps you become a better reader.
Math - gr 7 pg Q#2-10
gr 6 - gr 6 - pg 230 Q#1,3,5,7
Poetry - Good copy of Ode poem due Thursday
Found poem due Thursday have your rough draft ready for Thursday for feedback
Science - Learning about Newton's 3 laws - brainstorm an idea to demonstrate one of the laws with your partner.
Watch this clip on an Beginner's Guide to Water Polo