Fine Arts - Photography Lesson today: We learned tips and tricks to turn good photographs into great photographs. Interesting subject, different perspective, rule of thirds, busy background, leading and converging lines were the topics covered. Photography is a subject that creates lots of excitement. Start thinking about the types of photos you might want to take to hone your skills.
1) Complete the following survey for the Surrey School District. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Innovative4-7
2) Begin to experiment with your photography skills. You will need to complete one photo, can be more, that you will submit for Monday. Download any photos and put then on Google Presentation on Google Drive. Remember to think Fall and what you think off when Fall comes as this will be the basis for your writing piece. If you do not have access to a device at home for taking pictures please make sure you ask to borrow an ipad on Wednesday.
3) Math Fraction Handout
- 2.2 The Meaning of Fractions
- Number Line Decoder
4)Reading - Read the photocopy of Ivan
- Exquisite Sentences
- Examples of Ivans Character
- Complete Reading Response Question left on your desk
Write this out on paper first - self edit (read it to your self out loud)
- At home type your response to your Kid Blog DUE MONDAY