- use visualization to help make meaning of what I read- deepen my understanding of what is being read by predicting, making connections, visualizing and asking and answering questions.
- extend my understanding of what has been read by creating and responding to questions, by explaining my connections and identifying personally meaningful sections of the novel.
-create a piece of writing that follows a set form and uses descriptive language.
- create blog responses that have clear ideas and personal opinions. These will include predictions, connections and/or questions.
- improve my writing by using feedback from my peers.
- revise and edit my work before publishing by checking against class created criteria.
- edit my work making sure I have correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Fall Write Reflection/Questionnaire